Call for Abstracts
Be part of the scientific program and submit your poster presentation here:
Guidelines for preparation
- Please choose a title that clearly indicates the content of the contribution.
- Please avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations may be used in the text if they are defined when used first.
- The autor’s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated as well. Degrees, titles, street addresses and acknowledgements of support should be submitted, however.
- Abstracts have to be submitted in English, the official language of the EuroELSO Congress.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented as E-Poster onsite in Barcelona.
Deadline for submission: 28 November 2018
Method of submission
- All abstracts must be submitted online.
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until the deadline and will have possibility to edit already submitted abstracts or submit another one.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the submitting author’s e-mail address.
- Authors must follow the guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not confirming these guidelines will not be considered.
- General scientific Abstract
- Nurses / perfusionists
- Call for cases
- General scientific Abstract
Abstract Delivery Notification
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmatin within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmatin e-mail, please contact email@example.com.
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 250 words
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Names of the authors: Submit full given name(s) and a full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
- General scientific abstracts should have uniform structure (Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions)
- The structure of Call for cases is free, but otherwise it should fulfill all abstract instructions.
- Abstracts can include tables, if they are properly appealed in the text.
- Each abstract can include one picture with a caption.
- Changes in authorship should be communicated to the Abstract Committee in order to ensure correct appearance in the printed programme.
- If the autor is unable to present his work, one of the co-authors or a presenter should take over this responsibility. The change of the presenting author needs to be communicated to the Abstract Committee.
- Registration to the Congress is mandatory to be able to present the abstract and get it published. Registration must be done until 30 January 2019. Otherwise your submission will not be displayed in the congress publications.
- If a delegate has registered upon the condition that his / her abstract is accepted and the abstract is rejected, the registration fee will be refunded. The acceptance of abstracts by the Abstract Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee reduction.
- Notification of acceptance or rejections by the Abstract Committee will be mailed to the presenting author in January 2019.
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.