CME Accreditation 2020
The American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion has granted 25,2 CEUs for this event.
An application will be made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
The 9th EuroELSO Congress is accredited by the European Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion with 8 EBCP recertification points.
The following criteria were used to determine the status of the event:
- English language or simultaneous translation into English
- Organisation officials should be an independent body
- Advertised nationally and internationally
- Target population to include perfusionists, cardiac surgeons and cardiac anaestesiologists within the host country and abroad
- Shonsorshop by medical industry possible
- Speakers from minimum of 3 countries other than host country
The 9th EuroELSO Congress is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) to provide the following CME activity for medical specialists.
The 9th EuroELSO Congress is designated for a maximum of (or for up to) 20 hours of European external CME credits.
Through an agreeement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credits to AMA credits can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
Live educational activiites occuring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC® credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.