EuroELSO Congress 2020 postponed to March 2021
Due to the postponement of the EuroELSO Congress 2020 to March 2021, the program will be revised and updated at a later stage.
Thank you for your understanding.
Preliminary congress program 2020
- 08:00 – 18:00: Pre-Congress
- Topics: Basics Course, Masterclasses for Respiratory, MDT, Cath lab, CTS, Simulation and ECPR
- 09:00 – 10:00: Opening Ceremony (Welcome adresses, Year in Review, Special lecture by Alan Goldman)
- 10:30 – 18:00: Main Program
- 18:00 – 19:00: Welcome Reception
- from 19:00: Gala Reception at Westminster Abbey (fee-based)
- Topics (selection): Adult Cardiac, Adult Respiratory, Paediatric, Investigations, Nursing and Perfusion
- 09:00 – 17:00: Main Program
- 17:30 – 18:00: Closing Ceremony (Congress Awards, Congress Chair Summary)
- Topics (selection): Adult ECPR and MDT, Paediatric ECPR, ECMO in special circumstances and research (future of technology, clinical research, research / perfusion materials science and biocompatibility, non-human research)
Preliminary program as of December 2019, subject to change.